This People Management lesson plan also includes:
Introduce your pupils to the invaluable life skill of team and project management. Through worksheets, discussion, and role-playing activities, learners practice using tactful language, explore various management styles, and identify ideal leadership qualities.
- Consider supplementing with a variety of online resources and videos, such as those from ed.ted.com, on proper teamwork, communication, and management
- Bring in a guest speaker involved in team or project management to discuss their experiences and key pieces of advice
- This resource is part of a 23-lesson series on developing a variety of life skills
- Excellent discussion prompts
- Includes all worksheets and answer keys (see included materials)