This Penguin Man printable & template also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
These penguins are hungry and it's the job of your young mathematicians to feed them. Each of these large penguin templates has a number printed on it corresponding with the number of goldfish crackers students need to place on it. This fun activity is bound to engage young learners in developing their ability to count and understand cardinality.
- Include this activity as a learning center during math rotations in kindergarten classrooms
- Use this activity as a one-on-one assessment so you can monitor the counting abilities of young learners
- Images are large and provide plenty of room for students to place the goldfish
- Some preparation is required to print, cut out, and laminate each penguin picture