Celebrated the third Monday in April, Patriots' Day honors those who battled the British at Lexington and Concord. A short video provides an overview of events that led to the beginning of the American Revolutionary War.
4 Views 3 Downloads
- Have class members research the sequence of battles and the importance of Paul Revere's ride
- Use the video to launch a study of the American Revolutionary war
- Requires a free registration with PBS LearningMedia to access worksheets and supplemental materials
- Designed to address the national standards for history
- Includes information about the Boston Marathon's connection to Patriots' Day