Cells require a specific amount of water—too much or too little causes problems. The video explains how cells handle having extra or not enough water. It includes plasmolysis, cytolysis, and facilitated diffusion.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the many new vocabulary words to pupils' vocabulary lists
- Go more in depth about turgor pressure after the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of hypotonic and hypertonic environments
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Highlights new vocabulary words throughout
- Requires very little classroom time