In video games, some items go through walls while others are stopped by walls. This analogy also applies to the semi-permeable cell walls. The video explains two types of passive transport due to semi-permeable walls. It first covers diffusion and then moves on to explain osmosis.
- Discuss the prefixes and root words for each of the vocabulary words
- Create practice problems for the movement of water
- Avoid displaying the comments as many contain slang and violent references
- Includes a couple of guided practice problems
- Works well in traditional and flipped classrooms