Hear from students and professors about how to overcome academic struggles in higher education. They discuss supports most college campuses have in place and how to benefit from courses that may be difficult. Speakers also provide general tips for how to be successful throughout the college experience.
- Use in a counseling session to support pupils who are struggling academically in science or math
- Bring in a college student to talk about personal experiences in overcoming academic struggles
- Content is specific to those who are planning to attend college
- Easy for individuals to apply in their own lives
- Encouraging for struggling learners or those nervous about college