Hear from students and professors about how to overcome academic struggles in higher education. They discuss supports most college campuses have in place and how to benefit from courses that may be difficult. Speakers also provide general tips for how to be successful throughout the college experience.
- Use in a counseling session to support pupils who are struggling academically in science or math
- Bring in a college student to talk about personal experiences in overcoming academic struggles
- Content is specific to those who are planning to attend college
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Easy for individuals to apply in their own lives
- Encouraging for struggling learners or those nervous about college