Bloom's Taxonomy is a great way to address the many levels of comprehension. With explanations and examples of each level, you can create questions that focus on knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
172 Views 124 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the question template for any short story or novel
- Have kids complete their book reports by creating questions using Bloom's Taxonomy, and answering the questions they write
- Discusses other questioning strategies besides Bloom's Taxonomy, but does not include explanations or examples
- Versatile for use in any lesson
- Provides examples to help you write your own questions, as well as potential sentence starters for each level