This Once Upon a Dime: High School Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Who knew that fairy tales and economics go hand-in-hand? Pupils complete a host of handouts, using everything from graphic organizers to short answer questions to reinforce concepts. They also complete a project that builds on everything they learn in the series.
- Flip the class by assigning some of the handouts as homework
- Coincides with the "Once Upon a Dime" cartoon and expects both resources to instruct the subject at the same time
- Potential to take more time than suggested depending on your individual class
- Builds on valuable research and media literacy skills
- Includes a project-based learning experience where scholars create an interactive timeline or newspaper article