Curious historians relive the "day which will live in infamy" using video clips from C-SPAN on the Pearl Harbor attack. The curated collection includes veteran testimonies and vintage newsreels. Additional footage includes scholars' commentary on Pearl Harbor, a video tour of the visitor center at Pearl Harbor, and presidential memorial visits.
- Ask learners to view the oral histories of veterans who experienced Pearl Harbor and consider what these testimonies add to their understanding of the event
- C-SPAN offers access with the username: students and password: C-SPANCLASSROOM
- Resource includes nine clips and additional resource links
- Oral history from Pearl Harbor veterans allows learners to consider firsthand accounts of the attack
- Newsreels from the event allow pupils to see history as it happened