The first practice covered in the Next Generation Science Standards is learning to ask questions and define problems. The video focuses on the similarities and differences between science and engineering focusing on this practice. It helps teachers understand how to apply this concept to all science lessons.
- Review the difference between scientific questions and nonscientific questions
- Create a Venn diagram to remember the key differences between science and engineering
- Directed toward science teachers, though it can apply to others as well
- Part of a video series that covers the NGSS
- Content applies to K-12th grade teachers
- Explains the progression throughout all grades and levels