This Nature + Philosophy video also includes:
Scientists often define their underlying assumptions, but not always from a philosophical approach. Viewers learn about the philosophy of science from three experts in various fields. They discuss how the perception of science changes as people's understanding of philosophy and the underlying unwritten assumptions in a research question become more clear.
- Have class members research how the creation of national parks impacted those who had formerly inhabited the area and share their findings with the class
- Debate the value of national parks
- Relies on prior knowledge from the previous videos in the series
- No explanation or support is offer for the genocide charges
- Introduces an area of science many aren't aware exists
- Highlights female scientists, not because they are female, but because they are experts