This Native American Rights assessment also includes:
It's time for scholars to put their knowledge of primary sources to the test. A helpful assessment uses photos to test pupils' knowledge of how to analyze primary sources and determine their time periods. High school social studies academics explain their analyses of Native American rights in short answer constructed responses using evidence from the photos.
- Use the photos to start a group discussion on Native American rights in the United States
- Create a timeline of how Native American rights have expanded over time
- Instructors need to create a free Stanford History Education Group to access the assessment
- Assessment is related to multiple topics, such as the civil rights movement
- The resource materials include a rubric for easier grading