This Mythical Language and Idiom: Crash Course World Mythology #41 video also includes:
Learning about mythological idioms can be quite an odyssey. The 41st and final installment in the Crash Course World Mythology series makes the topic manageable and interesting. Scholars explore the language of mythology and investigate the origins of common phrases and sayings.
- Have individuals research additional idioms that have mythological origins
- Provide an illustrated version of Homer's The Odyssey for students to peruse
- Briefly mentions incest (0:17)
- Humor keeps the topic light and interesting
- Images and text help reinforce content