This Mr. Stink: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Some literary characters are interesting, some are helpful, and some are ... well, stinky. Using the novel study in conjunction with reading Mr. Stink, scholars meet a smelly but kind person named Mr. Stink. Pupils illustrate the plot, create examples of alliteration, and answer questions about the text. Additionally, they practice counting syllables and complete a vocabulary matching activity.
- Have learners design a book cover for the novel
- Resource covers chapters one and two and is not a study of the full novel
- Students may need dictionaries to complete a vocabulary section
- Provides practice with grammar, reading, language, and vocabulary
- Includes a checklist for pupils to keep track of assignments and grades