This Moles Equations (14-16) interactive also includes:
In chemistry, the mole is a unit of measurement, much like a millimeter or liter. After learning about moles, scholars learn various equations relating to mass, volume, and concentration. They review each of these equations in a few simple puzzles as they work through the interactive.
- Use the online version if enough computers are available and use the worksheet version if computers or Internet is not an option
- Relies on prior knowledge of moles and the equations related to moles
- Does not require solving any equations, only recognizing which equation to use for which purpose
- Applies logic and problem solving as part of the activity
- Works well in traditional or flipped classrooms