How does information move into long-term memory? Scholars view the process at the molecular level with an animation. They learn about synaptic growth and how specific genes become active.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Pre-teach gene activation if pupils aren't confident they understand the concept
- Relies on a high level of knowledge about molecules, the brain, and CREB
- Video is available for watching online or downloading in high or low definition
- Includes a transcript for English learners
- Links to related videos for further learning