This Module 6: Connecting Algebra and Geometry unit plan also includes:
A geometry module connects algebraic reasoning to geometry. It challenges scholars to investigate the slope criteria for parallel and perpendicular lines, prove theorems involving coordinate geometry, and write equations for circles and parabolas.
- Review the necessary algebraic concepts before diving into the lessons
- Learners must be proficient in using the Pythagorean Theorem
- Strong algebra skills are necessary
- The sixth of eight modules
- Provides student worksheets for each lesson
- Detailed teacher guide is available for the activities