This Module 4: Polynomial Functions unit also includes:
Bridge the gap between graphical and algebraic representations. Learners complete six lessons that begin by pointing out connections between the key features of a polynomial graph and its algebraic function. Later, pupils use the fundamental theorem of algebra to determine the zeros of a function.
- Have pupils collect their own data to analyze with a polynomial function
- Create a graphic organizer to record new terminology throughout the unit
- Expects an understanding of transformation patterns for functions
- The set of lessons is the fourth in a series of 10 Algebra II modules
- Provides answer keys for all activities and practice assignments
- Includes a detailed teaching guide to help plan instruction