This Modeling with Trig Functions instructional video also includes:
Find out what to do with Ferris wheels that keep going up and down. Individuals learn how to determine the frequency of a trigonometric function. Pupils use their knowledge of trigonometric functions to model periodic motions like Ferris wheels. They continue to interpret the models within the context.
- Brainstorm with the class other scenarios to model with trigonometric functions
- Serves as the third lesson in a series of four that covers graphing sine and cosine
- Assumes the ability to find the amplitude, midline, and period of trigonometric functions
- Contains an exit ticket to check for understanding
- Uses colors to highlight calculations and solutions to the word problems