Mix it up while representing changes in a drink recipe. Using a scenario about making a party drink, the video creates an equation. The process uses equivalent expressions on each side of the equation to build the final equation. By changing the final results, the equation is modified to determine a different starting point.
- Have class members create a scenario to model with a similar two-step equation
- Individuals should know how to solve a two-step equation
- Pupils must be comfortable with the basic order of operations
- Shows the several steps in arriving at the equation
- Includes closed captioning if needed