This Mitosis Claymation Lab Instructions and Rubric activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
A single-paged set of instructions and grading system for a mitosis project are laid out for your life science learners. (Note that the page is repeated, making this a two-page document.) Pairs of beginning biologists use clay to model the steps of cell division, taking a photograph of each, and then combining them into a claymation video. Instructions refer to Microsoft's Photo Story software, which is available via a free download, but you could also have groups also use a slide show format for presenting their project.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The total 130 points are broken down into clearly understandable tasks
- Concise format and clear instructions
- MS Word document is editable to your specific classroom needs
- Specific due dates are listed below the title, but the document is editable to reflect your timeline