This Mini-Lesson: Veto Power lesson plan also includes:
- Informational Text
- Join to access all included materials
No means no! Scholars analyze the impact of one of the president's most powerful tools—the veto—while also finding out ways to properly check facts for validity. They research the power of the presidential veto with paired activities and investigations. To wrap up the lesson, individuals research, analyze, and present facts from valid sources on a topic of their choice.
- Need online access if assigning the lesson as homework
- Part of an Executive Branch series of mini-lessons
- Lesson provides printable worksheets and materials for classroom use
- Detailed teacher plan gives step-by-step planning guidance