This Mindfulness Toolkit professional doc also includes:
The Mindfulness Toolkit is designed to provide educators with the information they need to introduce the social-emotional competency of mindfulness into their school. The kit includes background information to help teachers develop their own mindfulness practice and classroom activities to share with students.
- Organize a professional development seminar for administrators, faculty, parents, and guardians
- Teachers can examine the toolkit independently
- Part of the Transforming Education professional development series
- Includes information about research findings, videos, and sample strategies
- Provides links to related articles