This Mid-Unit 3 Assessment, Part II: Organizing Notes for a Public Speech lesson plan also includes:
It's all a matter of opinion! Pupils take Part II of the mid-unit assessment, in which they continue organizing their notes in preparation for writing an opinion speech. Using the resource, they add reasons, evidence, and a concluding statement to their speech outlines from Part I.
- Have learners brainstorm reasons and evidence to back up a personal opinion
- Lesson seven of 16 from the Grade 5 ELA Module 4, Unit 3 series
- Requires several resources from previous lessons in the unit
- Includes tips for meeting all students' instructional needs
- Provides helpful teaching notes