This Mid-Unit 3 Assessment, Part I: Short Constructed Response and Organizing Notes for a Public Speech lesson plan also includes:
It's time to put pen to paper. Scholars complete the first part of the mid-unit 3 assessment, writing a short constructed response about international aid following a natural disaster. Next, pupils use informational texts and note catchers to create an outline for their opinion speeches.
- Provide sentence frames for English learners
- Lesson six from the consecutive 16-part Grade 5 ELA Module 4, Unit 3 series
- Requires articles and note catchers from previous lessons
- Includes a writing rubric
- Provides suggestions for meeting students' needs