Master metric measurements. Given the fact that the volume of one milliliter of water is one cubic centimeter, scholars figure out the volume of one liter of water. They must determine the correct unit of length for a unit cube that describes the volume.
- Use the question as part of a quiz on units
- Learners should have some familiarity with the metric system
- Knowledge of volume is necessary
- Includes an explanation for the correct answer in a separate file
- Provides a worksheet in Word form, allowing instructors to make any changes they need