This MedMyst Mission 3: Nemesis at Neuropolis interactive also includes:
Calling all science sleuths! A patient appears to have a disease eradicated years ago—how do you treat it? Scholars must research the illness, the possible causes, and find a cure before the disease spreads and wipes out the entire city. Detectives use games, quizzes, and interactives to save the population in the third mission of a seven-part series.
- Have groups research other diseases that are almost eradicated and what scientists can do to push them into extinction
- Requires each student has access to a computer with Internet and Adobe Flash
- Assumes prior knowledge from the previous missions in the series
- Mixes fun and learning to keep pupils' attention
- Provides support for incorrect answers until users get the correct one
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes