This Mathematics Activities from Diverse Cultures activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Connect probability and odds with different games from around the world. Pick from games like Dreidel, Mancala, and a Navajo stick game called Ashbil. All 12 games include probability questions to encourage a discussion before or after the game is played.
- Play different games around the class at once
- If the directions are not clear, search the Internet for directions or a video to better explain
- Different materials are needed for each game
- Explore games from around the world with included directions for each game
- No answer key is provided