Jump start children's math education with this fun basic skills resource. Offering dozens of different touch-and-swipe activities with colorful graphics, this program is perfect for all young learners.
After first creating their own personal accounts, children go on to choose from a series of 10 levels focusing on a wide variety of skills, which can be seen listed below. Each level includes 7 different activities and a final 10-question quiz that, if completed successfully, awards children's hard work with a printable certificate of completion. Even after finishing a level, activities can be performed again and again, offering hours of educational entertainment for your young ones.
Level 1: Sorting and matching
Level 2: Counting to 3
Level 3: Lines and patterns
Level 4: Counting 4 to 6
Level 5: Where is it?
Level 6: Counting 7 to 10
Level 7: Patterns and shapes
Level 8: Counting 1 to 10
Level 9: Comparing
Level 10: Add and take away
How techie do I need to be?
- Offer this digital resource as a math learning center in the primary grades
- If projection technology is available, display this app for the whole class and complete the activities as guided practice
- Use the app as a one-on-one assessment of children's basic math skills
- Send home copies of the certificates of completion to notify parents of their children's progress
- Multiple user accounts can be created, allowing for one tablet to be shared amongst a group of children
- Visual and verbal directions are given for each activity
- App is available in numerous languages
- The settings menu and purchase options are locked to prevent children from accessing them
- The free version of the app only includes a single level, requiring a purchase of $24 to unlock all 10 levels