Sometimes a graph makes situations much easier to see. After learning about discrete and continuous graphs by watching a short video, scholars match graphs to real-world situations. The provided graphs are a discrete linear graph, a continuous linear graph, and the graph of a step function.
- Have the class come up with their own situations for the given graphs
- Learners should be able to interpret key features of graphs
- Familiarity with linear and step functions is necessary
- Explanations are thorough
- Well-drawn graphs
- Viewers may not find the video to be interesting