This Marijuana Facts lesson plan also includes:
Can marijuana really hurt you? Three medical facts and three discussion questions prompt teenagers to consider the ramifications of using marijuana recreationally.
11 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Connect to a health or teen issues curriculum on substance abuse
- Use the questions as journal prompts or exit tickets
- The first part of a four-lesson activity on the effects of marijuana
- Provides tools that describe the alignment to national standards, as well as a classroom poster and answer key
- Real-world scenarios are applicable to learners' lives