In a world where plate tectonics have helped create Earth's geological features, it is an ever-changing process. Show young scientists a video that demonstrates the movement of Earth's plates to create fold mountains.
17 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Recreate the demonstration using other materials in class
- Show the video as an introduction to plate tectonics and a study of the geological features their movements are responsible for
- Best used as an introduction to the plate tectonics cycle
- Video is the eighth in a series of 26
- Adaptable to NGSS
- Uses common household items to demonstrate how fold mountains are formed