This Macbeth interactive also includes:
Double the fun of studying Shakespeare with an interactive that introduces English learners to Macbeth. After watching a short, animated video that presents key elements of the plot, class members complete a worksheet identifying the major characters.
- Model how to use the site and then provide time for class members to explore the various features
- The subject matter for Macbeth is more appropriate for high school students
- Requires prep time to prepare colored copies of the required materials
- None of Shakespeare's language is included in either the animated video or the printed version of the story
- Includes a link to the house rules for the site that students, parents, and teachers must follow
- Other tabs provide grammar and vocabulary exercises