This Lower and Upper Bounds video also includes:
Teach young mathematicians to keep an eye on boundaries! Young scholars use a video lesson to explore the possible values of numbers rounded to varying place values. The instructor provides an explanation to several contextual problems where values have been rounded.
- Use a number line to add a visual representation to the concept
- Extend the lesson to include the use of interval notation
- Requires a solid understanding of rounding
- Practice problems offer questions with varying levels of difficulty
- Highlights the difference between inequalities with and without the equal sign