This Local and Global Behavior assessment also includes:
Create rules for numerical sequences. Pupils develop local rules and recursive rules for number sequences. The sequences are linear, quadratic, and cubic in nature. Scholars find that some local rules do not work, no matter where in the sequence they apply them.
- Encourage individuals to write the rule using words before writing it algebraically
- Pupils should be familiar with Pascal's Triangle
- The class needs to know the difference between recursive and explicit definitions of functions
- The answer key provides symbolic and verbal explanations
- Includes descriptions of partial and full credit answers for each criteria