The March sisters (Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy) have delighted readers for more 100 years—and they continue gaining young fans every day. An eBook of the classic novel, Little Women, provides a more modern look, but it does so without taking away from the classic text. Readers find a no-frills version of the story that is true to the original.
- Design a cover for the book
- Read the brief author bio, and then conduct more research on Louisa May Alcott's childhood experiences
- Download the PDF version to access the book
- Large text and clear chapter headings make the book easy to read
- Lacks additional resources to encourage discussion or improve comprehension