This Light – Just Right! lesson plan also includes:
What does it mean to be resistant to electricity? Scholars answer the question in a six-part STEM lesson on electricity. They begin by assessing the conductivity of several different materials and progress to designing their own circuits that light a bulb with varying brightness.
- Create a word wall of the important vocabulary in the unit
- Discuss with classes the hazards of having liquids around electricity
- Requires a specific set of materials including Ohmmeters for each group
- Contains options to design the experiment to fit each class
- Includes all pertinent background information necessary for completing the activity