Help your classes visualize light as a wave using an engaging video lesson. The 39th lesson of the Crash Course physics series highlights the characteristics of a light wave. The lesson continues by analyzing the behavior of waves during diffraction and interference.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Expects a basic understanding of the characteristics of waves
- Includes subtitles in multiple languages which is beneficial to ELLs
- Visuals and animations help make a difficult concept easier to understand