What type of effect can the geosphere have on the biosphere? This is the focus of a video that explains how geologic features and landforms directly affect the types of living things in a habitat, positively, and negatively.
1 Collection 16 Views 11 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- After viewing, discuss further the various habitats of Mt. Kilimanjaro mentioned in the episode (savanna, rainforest, moorland, alpine desert)
- The 13th in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation of Mt. Kilimanjaro demonstrates how one landform (geosphere) sustains life for living organisms (biosphere) of four distinct habitats
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards