This Justice After the Holocaust lesson plan also includes:
Though there could be no true justice for the horrors of the Holocaust, many of those responsible for crimes against humanity were found guilty in the eyes of the law. Using primary and secondary sources in the 16th installment of a 17-part series, individuals research the question of how to obtain justice after such an atrocity.
- Split up the classroom and role play the Nuremberg Trials
- Investigate whether crimes against humanity have occurred elsewhere in the world since World War II
- Be aware of the sensitivity of the topic for the class
- Resource contains printable worksheets for classroom use
- Chapter reading materials are available on eBook