This Lesson 3 - Lighting Design activity & project also includes:
The final lesson in a series on theatre design spotlights how lighting is incorporated into a production. After watching videos that focus on lighting fixtures and their positioning, individuals create a basic design plan for a scene, listing any gels or gobos employed, and annotate their plan to explain their choices of colors, angles, and fixtures.
- Arrange for class members to experiment with the lighting fixtures available to them
- Third a three-part series designed for theatre arts classes
- Presumes learners are familiar the various lighting fixtures and functions, gels,
- The video for the Domino Light Show is blocked on copyright grounds
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a video of the lighting plot for Wicked