This Lesson 26: HIV/AIDS & Other STDs - Day 3: HIV/AIDS lesson plan also includes:
The third lesson in the three-part series on HIV/AIDS and other STDs considers how these diseases are passed, how to protect against them, and risky and safe behaviors. The discussion of condom use and sexual behaviors are explicit.
42 Views 22 Downloads
- Due to the mature nature of much of the material in the three-lesson series, preview all the resources and consider whether appropriate for your learning situation
- Many schools require parent notifications of discussions of sex and human sexuality
- The third in a series of three lessons on HIV/AIDS and other STDs
- The 16-page resource includes a scripted lesson, detailed activities, transparencies, worksheets, and a parent letter
- The resource, published in 1991, identifies AIDS as caused by a "germ/virus"