This Lesson 25: HIV/AIDS & Other STDs - Day 2: Sexually Transmitted Diseases lesson plan also includes:
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDS) are the focus of a instructional activity that examines different types of STDs, how to avoid catching or transmitting these diseases, identifying the symptoms of STDs, and reporting procedures.
54 Views 45 Downloads
- Due to the mature nature of the subject, carefully preview the lessons in this series to determine if appropriate for your learning situation
- Many schools require parent notification of lessons the include discussions of sexuality and sexual activity
- The second in a series of three lessons, designed for health and/or special education classrooms, that focus on sexually transmitted diseases
- The 14-page packet includes a scripted lesson, richly detailed activities, a parent letter, worksheets, and transparencies
- The resource, published in 1991, does not distinguish between diseases caused by germs and those caused by viruses