The greater the latitude, the less of the Earth is north. Scholars graph the relationship between the latitude and the percentage of the Earth that is north of the latitude. Using the graph and the table, class members interpret values of the function and its inverse.
- Provide a short lesson on inverse notation and what it means via a table or graph
- Pupils need to know how to plot points
- The class should be able to read information from a table and graph
- Includes the function for the data if the teacher wants to share it with the class
- The task does not require a function formula to be successful