This Lashelles Garden assessment also includes:
Let knowledge grow bountifully like plants in a garden. Given a diagram of a rectangular garden split into plots, scholars determine the area of the entire garden and the areas of the individual plots. As a culminating activity, they design a new garden with a different number of plots and calculate the area of each plot.
- Develop a cross-curricular lesson with the science department
- If possible, have students design and create an actual class garden
- Learners must be able to calculate areas of rectangles
- Serves as the fifth in a nine-part series
- Includes printable worksheets
- Diagrams are easy to read and interpret