Biomes share similar climates and ecosystems, despite being separated geographically on the planet. A presentation introduces the six most common land biomes. It focuses on the commonalities in climate, plants, and animals with many photographs.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add the map on slide four to science journals
- Assign each student one of the picture animals to research in more detail
- Relies on prior knowledge of biomes, plants, and animals
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights both well-known and unique species
- Allows editing to meet the needs of individual classes