Biomes share similar climates and ecosystems, despite being separated geographically on the planet. A presentation introduces the six most common land biomes. It focuses on the commonalities in climate, plants, and animals with many photographs.
- Add the map on slide four to science journals
- Assign each student one of the picture animals to research in more detail
- Relies on prior knowledge of biomes, plants, and animals
- Highlights both well-known and unique species
- Allows editing to meet the needs of individual classes