How are traits passed down from parents? Jean Baptiste Lamarck and Charles Darwin envisioned conflicting theories. Learn about both scientists and their theories with an insightful presentation. Giraffes and dogs serve as examples of evolution over generations for both theories, while finches and moths prove one theory superior to the other.
- Create a Venn diagram comparing Lamarck's and Darwin's theories
- Discuss how knowledge of natural selection helps farmers
- Relies on prior understanding of genes and genetic variation
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights vocabulary words in green
- Editable presentation makes it easy to fit your needs