This Kelly's Kindergarten: G Words Sentences worksheet also includes:
What words start with the letter G? Pupils find the five items that start with the letter G out of eight images, cut out and glue these five to the page, and then write a sentence with each word.
8 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After all the cutting, pasting, and writing is complete, invite youngsters to color in the images
- Have pupils share their sentences with partners
- The printable images don't include any instructions, so you will need to tell learners to find the images that begin with the letter G
- See the materials for the included printable images that are meant to be cut out and glued to the worksheet
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers