This Keep Your Brain in the Game: Grades 3-5 lesson plan also includes:
Boost physical activity as well as concept proficiency with brief bursts of movement. Before taking a test, scholars vote on five exercises to complete from a set of 8 cards. After two minutes, learners begin their work with heightened focus and renewed energy.
- Print cards in color, laminate, then keep them handy for continued use throughout the school year
- Have card sets ready at Open House, explain their purpose, and hand them out to families
- Show a clip of the final moments of a basketball game to hook class members and familiarize them with the sports' lingo
- Preparation includes copy-making and paper-trimming
- Provides two articles to extend the learning experience
- Includes a fun bookmark for participants