An eye-catching video details the national holiday, Juneteenth. Find out how and why fellow Americans honor the end of slavery on June 19.
3 Views 1 Download
- Check for local festivities that your class can partake in as a field trip, or send information home so families can be involved
- Direct class members to watch the video, take notes and jot questions in preparation for the next day's learning activity
- To assist pupils, enable closed-captioning, pause, and replay as needed
- Juneteenth takes place on June 19
- Provides information in a brief and engaging manner
- Related videos and other resources are provided